Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Goddess" Spoken Word Video




You are the definition of sexy.
Sexy and cool lady
That’s you.
A nameless Goddess that sashayed into my circle
To stay only for a minute and vex my feelings
Then disappear as swiftly as you came.
You must have been blown by the breath of beauty
And modeled your movements after the Goddess of seduction
How else could a mere mortal achieve such poetry in motion?
Such fluidity of grace is only found in the movements of oceans,
And
Goddesses of seduction

How can a mere mortal kick it to a Goddess?
Words seem so trivial,
And my voice so inconsequential
For you I would have to speak with the voice of thunder,
And allow lightning to spell out my passions for you in midnight skies.
Allow natures songbirds to sing my odes to your beauty.
And a valley of Jasmine’s to intoxicate you with their fragrance.

For a Goddess
Such things as mundane chariot rides through man made streets will never suffice.
For you I would capture a Phoenix,
That it may take you to the ends of the world,
And speak to you of things deep within my heart that my mortal tongue knows not the language of.

To kiss you with my mortal lips would result in spontaneous combustion,
And although I could embrace this fate
For such a taste,
Goddess
I want to kiss you for eternity
So I would call on the rising and setting of the sun for the rest of my life to do this honor.

If love is jewel,
Mine is the largest-
Most magnificent-
Ever fashioned by the human heart,
And in my mortality it is my greatest possession.
To you Goddess I offer my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment