Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Your I Am Controls Your Destiny

I know this to be true from first hand experience.   I have just received an unprecedented promotion from a billion dollar company & am now a salaried employee.

Discount Tires blessed me with a promotion after being there for one month.

Why?

Was i the fastest, most knowledgeable tire technician?

No. 

But for months I was calling those things that are not, as though they were.
My declarations went something like this:

"I am blessed & highly favored!"
"I am walking in the favor of God!"
"I am rich!"
"I am wealthy!"
"I am creative!"
"I am a son that does always those things that please the Father!"

I believe that God chose to bless me with this opportunity because I believed that he has greater in my future.  All I needed to do was get in agreement with His word.

This is only the beginning.   I have greater I Am's to declare and decree over my life and I pray that you do as well.

There's a treasure chest of greatness in all of us, but it takes the right "I Am's" to uncover it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment