Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF



“I can do all things!  I’m more than a conqueror!”


These were the words I found myself saying all morning.  Out of pure habit they came out, spoken with force and authority. 

 
No one was telling me that I wasn’t capable of achieving my dreams.  Nor did I have naysayers whispering in my ears at the time.

 
No, I spoke these words because I believed in myself.


Words are energy.  They are spirit and give life.  The right words at the right time can inspire one to rise above their circumstances, cast off their burdens and live the life GOD destined for them.


There will be times in life when we won’t be able to look for others to encourage us.  We’ll have to do it ourselves.
So whenever you feel down or discouraged speak life to yourself and the situation.  And when you’re feeling good about yourself, your dreams and your purpose, get in the habit of declaring out loud to yourself:


“Nothing can stop me from living my dreams!”

“I am great!”
“I am intelligent!”
“I am beautiful!”
“I’ve risen from the ashes stronger than ever!”
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment